Monday, July 14, 2008

Souchi - 1st Delivery for Fall!

Yes, summer just got here, and I'm as happy about the sunshine and these perfect temps as the next person. But in our industry the seasons move forward quickly and believe it or not we are happily welcoming fall deliveries! I confess the majority of my biorhythms are reserved for fall, especially when it comes to fall fashions. I felt tingly with our first fall Souchi delivery, as Souchi is the epitome of fall for me. Suzi was one of the first desingers I met upon starting Tulip and we were fast and immediate friends. I'm proudly fluffing my feathers to have a Souchi scarf named after me - the Annie scarf! - featured below. We're starting slow with early fall... scarves, hats and knit boyshorts - the decadent cashmere sweaters are to come - and eagerly anticipated!
lynn cotton & merino slouchy peak hat available in chocolate and fog
$98
annie organic cotton rib scarf available in snow (shown) (sold out), porchini & charcoal (sold out)
$98
also available in cashmere in ivory, graphite (sold out) & seaweed
$198

kylie cotton & merino pocket boyshort available in chocolate
$134

No comments: